Commencing October 2023
Self-Employed Contract – Part Time (annual renewable contract)
Based on £80 per 2-hour session (approx. 22 sessions per year) plus meeting attendance
The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling is an established Centre in North London for the training of psychodynamic counsellors.
A vacancy for a Supervisor has arisen for the Counselling Referral Service (CRS) at The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Applicants must have proven direct supervisory and group facilitation experience. Applicants must also have core psychodynamic/analytic knowledge and have BPC, BACP or UKCP accreditation/registration and be able to work with the psychodynamic process.
The successful applicant will be required to provide the following:
- To facilitate a fortnightly group supervision session comprised of students from BACP/BPC/UKCP training organisations, and MHCPC graduate counsellors.
- The groups are to take place fortnightly at MHCPC premises on Wednesdays at 10am – 12pm, or 17:30 – 19:30.
- Groups are to consist of no more than 5 trainees on placement with the CRS.
- Breaks are to take place at Christmas, Easter and throughout August.
- To monitor counsellors’ caseloads and performance.
- To attend termly Supervisor Team Meetings with the Clinical Manager (3 meetings in total throughout the year).
- To complete an annual Clinical Placement Report for each student providing feedback on their work within the service.
Applications: Please forward CVs accompanied by a covering letter to Sharon Heinoch, Clinical Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 13th September 2023
Interview Date: Interviews will be arranged individually upon successful application.
For a full job description, please contact the Clinical Manager: email@example.com