Commencing January 2022
Self-Employed Contract – Part Time (annual renewable contract)
Based on £80 per 2-hour session (approx. 22 sessions per year) plus meeting attendance
The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling is an established Centre in North London for the training of psychodynamic counsellors.
A vacancy for a Supervisor has arisen for the Counselling Referral Service (CRS) at The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Applicants must have proven direct supervisory and group facilitation experience. Applicants must also have core psychodynamic/analytic knowledge and have BPC, BACP or UKCP accreditation/registration and be able to work with the psychodynamic process.
The successful applicant will be required to provide the following:
- To facilitate a fortnightly group supervision session comprised of students from BACP/BPC/UKCP training organisations, and MHCPC graduate counsellors.
- The groups are to take place fortnightly at MHCPC premises on a Monday-Thursday morning. Exact day/time to be discussed at interview and agreed with the successful applicant.
- Groups are to consist of no more than 5 trainees on placement with the CRS.
- Breaks are to take place at Christmas, Easter and throughout August.
- To monitor counsellors’ caseloads and performance.
- To attend monthly Supervisor Team Meetings with the Clinical Manager (9 meetings in total throughout the year).
- To complete an annual Clinical Placement Report for each student providing feedback on their work within the service.
Applications: Please forward CVs accompanied by a covering letter to Sharon Heinoch, Clinical Manager: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 10th December 2021
Interview Date: Interviews will be arranged individually via Zoom upon successful application.
Notification of interview: We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
For a full job description, please contact the Clinical Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org