Commencing September 2020
Annual Self-Employed Contract – Part Time
Fee: £80 per 2 hour session (approx. 22 sessions per year)
The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling is an established Centre in North London for the training of psychodynamic counsellors.
2 x Supervisor vacancies have arisen for the Counselling Referral Service (CRS) at The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Applicants should have core psychodynamic/analytic knowledge and have BPC, BACP or UKCP accreditation/registration as well as group facilitation experience and be able to work with the psychodynamic process.
The successful applicant will be required to provide the following:
- To facilitate a fortnightly group supervision session comprised of students from BACP/BPC/UKCP training organisations, and MHCPC graduate counsellors.
- To ensure ethical practices and adherence to BPC/BACP and MHCPC policies and procedures.
- The groups are to take place fortnightly on Wednesdays 17:30 – 19:30 at MHCPC premises, or remotely via Zoom.
- Groups are to consist of no more than 5 trainees on placement with the CRS.
- Breaks are to take place at Christmas, Easter and throughout August.
- To provide additional supervision during breaks to be agreed with and as required by the clinical demands of the supervisees should the need arise. Such additional supervision is to be paid on a sessional basis at £40 p/h.
- To monitor counsellors caseloads and performance.
- To ensure an acceptable level of attendance by the participating counsellors, according to BACP requirements.
- To complete a Clinical Placement Report for each student providing feedback on their work within the service.
- To consult with the MHCPC Clinical Consultant when required in the event of a complex case.
- To liaise with the CRS Clinical Manager in connection with all matters arising from the above.
Please forward CVs accompanied by a covering letter, and the name and contact details of two referees to Danielle Redland, Clinical Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referees will only be contacted if your application is successful
Closing Date: Friday 5th June 2020
Interview Date: Interviews will take place remotely in early June.
Notification of interview: We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
For a full Job Description, please contact the Clinical Manager: email@example.com