Commencing September 2019
Annual Self-Employed Contract – Part Time
Fee: £3,500 (based on 42 weeks p/a)
The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling is an established Centre in North London for the training of psychodynamic counsellors.
A vacancy has arisen for a Supervisor for Counselling Referral Service (CRS) at The Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Applicants should have core psychodynamic/analytic knowledge and have BACP, BPC or UKCP accreditation/registration as well as group facilitation experience and be able to work with the psychodynamic process.
The successful applicant will be required to provide the following:
- To facilitate two fortnightly group supervision sessions of trainee counsellors, ensuring ethical practices and adherence to BACP, BPC and MHCPC policies and procedures.
- The group is to take place on Wednesdays 17:30 – 19:30.
- Groups are to consist of no more than 5 trainees on placement with the CRS.
- Breaks are to take place at Christmas, Easter and throughout August.
- To provide additional supervision during breaks to be agreed with and as required by the clinical demands of the supervisees should the need arise. Such additional supervision is to be paid on a sessional basis at £40 p/h.
- To monitor counsellors caseloads and performance.
- To ensure an acceptable level of attendance by the participating trainee counsellors, according to MHCPC requirements.
- To complete a Clinical Placement Report for each student providing feedback on their work within the service.
- To consult with the MHCPC Clinical Consultant when required in the event of a complex case.
- To liaise with the CRS Coordinator in connection with all matters arising from the above.
Please forward CVs accompanied by a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 12th July 2019 Interview Date: Tuesday 16th July 2019
Notification of interview: We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.